Sponsor

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine Quotes For Cousins

Good morning my loyal leaders, I wish you all happy valentine. Celebrate your day with happiness, kindness and love. That's the purpose for valentine.


Today is the day we show gratitude to our loved ones. It could be our parents, siblings, cousins, friends and or casual individuals.

To help you celebrate your day with your cousins specifically, I researched and i selected good quotes you can send to your beloved cousins who are either close to you or abroad.

HAPPY VALENTINE QUOTES


1. A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. Happy Valentine!

2. I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

3. We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common - which is - we all want to be happy.

4. The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.

5. A simple life is good with me. I don't need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I'm happy.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Leave a comment

We love comments

You are important to us

Feel free to drop your questions or suggestions

Note: Your question must be pertaining to the post.